NASHUA – United Way of Greater Nashua will host an electronics recycling event from April 22-29.
The organization’s United (w)E-Recycle event will run from 3-7 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekends, at its 20 Broad St. location in Nashua.
Monetary donations are suggested to cover the cost of recycling.
Accepted items and donations are:
• Computers, laptops, projectors, fax machines, copiers, printers, servers and vacuums ($20).
• Televisions under 27 inches, monitors, flat screens under 27 inches, dehumidifiers and microwaves ($25).
• Tube TVs, TVs over 27 inches and air conditioners ($35).
• Tablets, radios, stereos, CD/DVD, modems, cameras, typewriters and cell phones ($10).
• Telephones, smartboards, cables, hard drives (detached), video games, speakers, calculators and answering machines ($5).
Items that are not accepted include, alkaline batteries, refrigerators, fluorescent lightbulbs and furniture.
For additional information, email email@example.com. Volunteer opportunities also are available, and can be viewed at https://www.volunteergreaternashua.org/need/detail/?need_id=678357.